Who We Are
DITA Open Toolkit is developed and maintained by a small group of volunteers who work on the project in their spare time.
The toolkit was originally developed within IBM and was open-sourced in 2005. Since that time, DITA-OT has been updated significantly by various companies and individuals.
Robert D Anderson
Robert is the project lead and core developer of DITA-OT, representing IBM. He's also the co-editor of the OASIS DITA specification.
Roger W. Fienhold Sheen
Roger is an information architect and independent DITA consultant at infotexture. He helps to maintain the DITA-OT documentation and project website in his spare time.
- Kristen James Eberlein, Eberlein Consulting
- Eliot Kimber, Really Strategies, Inc
- Radu Coravu, SyncRO Soft
- George Bina, SyncRO Soft
- Eero Helenius, independent contributor
- Eric Sirois, IBM — Core developer
- 沈剑乐 (Jian Le Shen, “Jason”), IBM — Primary developer within IBM
- Reuven Weiser, Suite Solutions — PDF2 plug-in developer
- Don Day, IBM — Original project lead
- Stephen Zhang, IBM — Primary developer through the first several years of the toolkit
- Chris Wong — Original contributor of the PDF2 plugin
- Deborah Pickett, Moldflow — Frequent developer and contributor
- Dick Johnson and Anna van Raaphorst, VR Communications, Inc — Original contributors of the DITA User Guide
- Rob Justice, individual contributor — DITA-OT documentation
- Aryeh Sanders, Suite Solutions — PDF2 plug-in developer