Help us improve — If you have a moment, please answer a few questions to help us understand how you use this site. Take the survey
Version and support information
You can use these extension points to define version and support information for a plug-in. Currently, the DITA-OT does not do anything with this information, but it might do so in the future.
- Specifies the person who provides support for the DITA-OT plug-in.
- Specifies the e-mail address of the person who provides support for the DITA-OT plug-in.
- Specifies the version of the DITA-OT plug-in.
The value uses the following syntax:
- major is a number and is required.
- minor is a number and is optional.
- micro is a number and is optional.
- qualifier is optional and can be composed of numerals, uppercase or lower case letters, underscores, and hyphens.
By default, the package.version value is set to
<plugin id="com.example.WithSupportInfo"> <feature extension="package.support.name" value="Joe the Author"/> <feature extension="package.support.email" value="email@example.com"/> <feature extension="package.version" value="1.2.3"/> </plugin>