Version and support information
You can use these extension points to define version and support information for a plug-in. Currently, the DITA-OT does not do anything with this information, but it might do so in the future.
- Specifies the person who provides support for the DITA-OT plug-in
- Specifies the e-mail address for the person who provides support for the DITA-OT plug-in
Specifies the version of the DITA-OT plug-in. The value uses the following syntax:
- major is a number and is required.
- minor is a number and is optional.
- micro is a number and is optional.
- qualifier is optional and can be composed of numerals, uppercase or lower case letters, underscores, and hyphens.
By default, the package.version value is set to
<plugin id="com.example.WithSupportInfo"> <feature extension="package.support.name" value="Joe the Author"/> <feature extension="package.support.email" value="firstname.lastname@example.org"/> <feature extension="package.version" value="1.2.3"/> </plugin>