DITA Open Toolkit 2.2
The DITA Open Toolkit, or DITA-OT for short, is a set of Java-based, open-source tools that provide processing for XML content authored in the Darwin Information Typing Architecture.
The DITA Open Toolkit documentation provides information about installing, running, configuring and extending the toolkit. Each part is available in the navigation panel on the left.
- See the DITA Open Toolkit 2.2.5 Release Notes for information on the changes in the current release.
- Getting Started provides a guided exploration of the DITA Open Toolkit. It is geared for an audience that has little or no knowledge of build scripts or DITA-OT parameters. It walks the novice user through installing the toolkit and building output.
- The User Guide is designed to provide basic information about the DITA-OT. It is geared for an audience that needs information about installing, running, and troubleshooting the toolkit. It contains information on the supported DITA versions and the versions of components that have been tested for use with the toolkit.
- The Parameter Reference is designed to help users to locate information easily and quickly. It includes documentation for the DITA-OT parameters and configuration properties.
- The Developer Reference is designed to provide more advanced information about the DITA-OT. It is geared to an audience that needs information about the DITA-OT architecture, extending the DITA-OT, and creating DITA-OT plug-ins.