Help us improve — If you have a moment, please answer a few questions to help us understand how you use this site. Take the survey
Implementation dependent features
Supported chunking methods:
When no chunk attribute values are given, no chunking is performed.
- When two tokens from the same category are used, no error or warning is thrown.
- When an unrecognized chunking method is used, no error or warning is thrown.
- When there are multiple revprop elements with the same val attribute, no error or warning is thrown
- When multiple prop elements define a duplicate attribute and value combination, attribute default, or fall-back behaviour, DOTJ007E error is thrown.
The debug attributes are populated as follows:
- absolute system path of the source document
- element counter that uses the
element-name ":" integer-counter ";" line-number ":" column-number
If both height and width attributes are given, image is scaled non-uniformly.
If scale attribute is not an unsigned integer, no error or warning is thrown during preprocessing.
When a topicref element that references a map contains child topicref elements, DOTX068W error is thrown and the child topicref elements are ignored.
When the value of href attribute is not a valid URI reference, DOTJ054E error is thrown. Depending on error recover mode, error recover may be attempted.
When the copy-to attribute is specified on a topicref, the content of the shortdesc element is not used to override the short description of the topic.